Club's Website: https://www.meetup.com/LondonSocialBadminton/
There are no prizes and no additional costs other than session costs, it'll just be for fun and of course, bragging rights :)
How it's going to work.. is still being finalised. But here's a quick overview.
- All matches will be doubles matches
- Scores will be first to 21, no setting
- Matches can only be played at any of the Stratford sessions, during the session. It can be played on any of the courts.
- You can play your matches in any order at any time during any of our Stratford sessions. Both teams must agree to the match being a tournament match before commencing.
- Only members of this badminton club are eligble to participate.
Note: The tournament will be quite flexible, that is, if we get late joiners, everyone will just need to play an extra game in the league.
All the rules aren't fully worked out yet, but if you are interested, please contact a Tournament Organiser and advise who your partner will be.
Have fun all :D